DAYLY COVID 19 DISINFECTING FOGGING SERVICES
EE&G uses EPA Registered disinfectant in our fogging services. The disinfectant must be in contact with the surface for at least 4 minutes After this contact time passes, our staff cleans all areas to finish the disinfection process
Emergency Response and Decontamination:
EE&G has performed hundreds of projects nationally involving pathogenic disinfection:
- Recently, EE&G sanitized an office building, a daycare, and a school where a COVID-19 Virus impact occurred.
- Sanitized a multi-story office building, a military barracks, and a jail impacted from an MRSA outbreak.
- Sanitized and micro-cleaned multiple evacuation shelters and school buildings for infectious disease patients for the Red Cross following Hurricanes Michael, Irma, and Dorian.
- Managed the collection and proper disposal of deceased and pathogen-ridden livestock from flooding Hurricane Floyd for the USACE.
- Sanitized and micro-cleaned hospital sites for black-water spills and sewage backups.
- Sanitized poultry facilities following the Avian Flu outbreak at poultry farms and processing facilities.
- Sanitized rooms in Assisted Living Facilities after death of tenant or infectious disease outbreak.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- CERTIFIED IICRC
- CERTIFIED GENERAL CONTRACTOR
- CERTIFIED MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR
- CERTIFIED BUILDING OPERATION &
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER
- MOLD REMEDIATOR LICENSE
- ASBESTOS ABATEMENT CONTRACTOR
- EPA LEAD-BASED PAINT
CDC General COVID-19 Page
CDC Guidance for businesses
CDC Guidance for schools
World Health Organization Situation Report